What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A collection of 50 bangin’ industry quality beats
- Receive 50 beats, complete and untagged, within 24 hours of purchase
- Beats can be used for all profitable purposes – Royalty free
- 100% original – You won’t hear these beats anywhere else
- Choose from standard pack or platinum pack
- Get 50 bangin’ industry quality beats
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Luger Beats scores 70.58/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.lugerbeats.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lugerbeats.com you’ll also be taken through to lugerbeats.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)